Hey Claire! Are you on now? It's about six...
Yeah I'm here
Sorry I'm late
HELLO Anybody there
It's okay. What do ya wanna talk about? I have a wasp/horet stuck in between my window- the glass and screen.
I've got to go.See you at school
hornet.
Okay bye!!
Are you sick or something Claire? You weren't at school today. :(
I was out with a really bad headace. Sorry it took me so long to respone
Hey Claire! Are you on now? It's about six...
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm here
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm late
ReplyDeleteHELLO Anybody there
ReplyDeleteIt's okay. What do ya wanna talk about? I have a wasp/horet stuck in between my window- the glass and screen.
ReplyDeleteI've got to go.
ReplyDeleteSee you at school
hornet.
ReplyDeleteOkay bye!!
ReplyDeleteAre you sick or something Claire? You weren't at school today. :(
ReplyDeleteI was out with a really bad headace. Sorry it took me so long to respone
ReplyDelete