I'm really new at this. It's really hard to type because I have a broken arm. Thank you for coming to Lime Green Westie. I'll post more later. Claire TTYL
One question...Are you going to tell people we know about your blog? Then they might find mine. Actually, they probably know about mine... Mr. Brannan knows! It's on Facebook!! So, would you mind if I posted about it? It would get you some more followers!!
To everyone who reads this tell me and I will give you a prize! Something sweet and tasty!!!!! Comment below and I will definitely get back to you. Comment!!!
I'm surprized you're typing with your arm, Claire. I don't think I would do it that well.... Cool blog!!
ReplyDeleteOne question...Are you going to tell people we know about your blog? Then they might find mine. Actually, they probably know about mine... Mr. Brannan knows! It's on Facebook!! So, would you mind if I posted about it? It would get you some more followers!!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't mind at all. May I post something about your blog. We can talk more at school.
ReplyDeleteClaire
Sure, I don't mind. I'm ready for school, Hannah's not. See you later!!
ReplyDeleteWestie Girl's mom says - do you think you maybe should tone this green down a bit - it kinda hurts my head!
ReplyDeleteRachel are you there
ReplyDeleteI'm here! I actually just commented. So..... HI!!!
ReplyDeleteTo everyone who reads this tell me and I will give you a prize! Something sweet and tasty!!!!! Comment below and I will definitely get back to you. Comment!!!
ReplyDelete