Well no big loss. I'm sure I'll probably brake 1 more some time or another. In the book 11 Birthdays what happens in chapter 4. I can't find my copy. Please tell me I'm dying to know. TTYL
Hey Claire!!! Its me your friend Jake, how are you? Your blog is awesome! Have you seen mine? You should check it out and become a follower. I think I might tag you later on...
Hey Jake I'm Fine. Having the cast off feels wonderful. Of course I have benn on your Blog. How could I have made that comment. If you follow me I will follow you. How is your summer going. Mine is horrible. Yesterday my Grandma told me to Shut up.can you see how that would be bad. Westie Girl >^..^<
Hey Claire. Thank you for that comment about my blog and I being awesome. I appreciate it greatly. You are very kind. Ok you see at the side of my blog were it says followers with a bunch of boxes with people inside? Well click on follow. I am a follower of your blog. Its been great talking to you bye!
Sorry about the lining.
ReplyDeleteI never got to sign your purple or white-ish cast. Oops.
ReplyDeleteWell no big loss. I'm sure I'll probably brake 1 more some time or another.
ReplyDeleteIn the book 11 Birthdays what happens in chapter 4. I can't find my copy. Please tell me I'm dying to know. TTYL
Westie Girl aka Claire
Hey Claire!!! Its me your friend Jake, how are you? Your blog is awesome! Have you seen mine? You should check it out and become a follower. I think I might tag you later on...
ReplyDeleteHey Jake I'm Fine. Having the cast off feels wonderful. Of course I have benn on your Blog. How could I have made that comment. If you follow me I will follow you. How is your summer going. Mine is horrible. Yesterday my Grandma told me to Shut up.can you see how that would be bad.
ReplyDeleteWestie Girl >^..^<
Hey Claire. Thank you for that comment about my blog and I being awesome. I appreciate it greatly. You are very kind. Ok you see at the side of my blog were it says followers with a bunch of boxes with people inside? Well click on follow. I am a follower of your blog. Its been great talking to you bye!
ReplyDeleteHey I don't know what to post... I need idea's. Can you help? bye.
ReplyDeleteFavortie Game Just an Idea
ReplyDeleteThanks...
ReplyDelete