Hey guys, I am at school right now and everything is going well. How is stuff where you are. Where ever that may be.
My teacher asked us a wierd question last Friday. When you read a book, when you picture the people in a scene do you picture their faces?
I thought I did but I don't. Think about it. If you don't what do you think about? Or do you even picture it at all?
Comment and I will do another post soon.
My teacher asked us a wierd question last Friday. When you read a book, when you picture the people in a scene do you picture their faces?
I thought I did but I don't. Think about it. If you don't what do you think about? Or do you even picture it at all?
Comment and I will do another post soon.
Lime Green Westie Girl >^..^<
No comments:
Post a Comment